PA Self Storage Association (PASSA) Hall of Fame Nominee Submission Rules
The PASSA would like to recognize some of the Pennsylvania Self Storage Owners/ Operators/ Vendors/ Managers that have gone above and beyond and helped shape our industry in Pennsylvania.
Nominees should be pioneers, innovators, respected entrepreneurs, great leaders, or hard workers willing to help anyone to improve the self storage industry. If you know someone who fits this description, please nominate them today!!
The award will be presented to the winner at the Fall Conference on October 9, 2019.
Things to Know:
1. Nominee must have entered the storage industry at least 10 years ago.
2. Nominee must have distinguished himself/herself through proven record of accomplishment.
3. Nominees are expected to have demonstrated high moral standards, impeccable integrity and strong business ethics.
4. Nominees must have been PASSA members, directly or through their organization.
Deadline is August 22, 2019 5:00 pm EST
1. Please click here to complete the nomination form online.
2. Scan the QR code to access the nomination form.
Existing PASSA Hall of Fame Members include:
- Louis Gilmore
- Theresa Maciejewski
- Patricia Watson
- John Gilliland
- Jim Delsordo, Sr.