It is vital to your business to have an entity in place representing your views and the views of the industry. PASSA’s affiliation with SSA offers proactive legal protection with it’s watchdog service and financial reserve. Our website provides you the opportunity to access information and view vendor sites. Quarterly meetings and newsletters keep you informed.
Click here for more
PASSA Welcomes the 2014 Board of Directors
President - John Barry, Investment Real Estate
Vice President - Mike Rhoads, PFG Capital LP
Treasurer - Alyssa Quill, Storage Asset Management, Inc
Secretary - Theresa Maciejewski, Dover Mini Storage
Member Trustees - Jeff Grubb, Space Mart Partners; Mike Moyer, Budget Store and Lock Self Storage; Frank Certo, Guardian Storage Solutions; Pat Watson, Flexospan Steel Buildings; Damon Emerson, StorSmart Insurance; Teresa Lenk, Laird Enterprises Ltd.
On-line Commonwealth Directory
Click here to access the directory »
The Pennsylvania Self Storage Association is a group of self storage owners and operators that was formed in 1998. The purpose is:
- To provide leadership and open lines of communication on issues that affect the self storage industry;
- To define and assert standards of excellence in the self storage industry within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania;
- To provide opportunities for members to increase their knowledge of the industry through research, discussion and the exchange of information;
- To support, communicate and cooperate with the National Self Storage Association (SSA) as a chapter affiliate; and
- To protect our members from adverse legislative actions and monitor all legal cases involving self storage in the state.
The Pennsylvania Self Storage Association follows a Code of Ethics which establishes and promotes the highest standards of professional service and ethical business conduct among the members of the Association in all their dealings with their self service storage customers, their colleagues in the industry and the general public.
Want to learn more about PASSA? Click here!